Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    saubreen Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 05:37 AM
    Only tissues discharge no bleeding in period
    I'm married. I was on Ocs for four months.. then discontinued them. Went to a doc last monthand she advised placentrex injections but I did miss last injection of that.. since then my period has been strange. Last month though my period was thicker and had maximun clots, this month I had negligible bleeding and just passed string like brown coloured tissue. I used to pass string like tissues before too but it was always with bleeding, this time it is thicker with negligible bleeding. What could it be.. please help

Check out some similar questions!

Brown discharge, some bleeding, not sure if it is period or not? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 17 and for the past week maybe 2 I have been having a brown discharge, around this time I should have my normal period but I haven't. I hhad a period in noveber and December, periods are always towards the end of each month. But this time I have a brown discharge with some blood here and there,...

Bleeding and brown discharge before period? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I'm not a virgin but I was recently abused and had awoken to find myself bleeding and with no underwear on, I had put a pad on later that night and when I woke up I was no longer bleeding since this has occurred over the past four days I have had brown discharge and I am worried what it may mean...

Light Bleeding/Brown Discharge 2wks before period [ 7 Answers ]

I am 19 years old my period seemed to beaocme irregular last month. It Came On in the beginning of the month and stayed on for full 7 days but was light. Then it came on about the 14 stayed on light for two days and went of. Then came on full blast on the 17th.I had a uti and will be finished...

Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period [ 6 Answers ]

I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.