Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    greendragon0787 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 05:08 AM
    I have the assets and owners equity I need to know the liabilities how do I do that
    I have $15,575 in assets and I have $10,150 owner's equity, I need to know how to find the total for liabilities?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2012, 05:19 AM
    See my other answer, it is possible to edit a question

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Assets, Liabilities and equity [ 4 Answers ]

I need to know if this is correct, if its not an explanation would be great :) I'm not an accounting student, just taking it for GE and I'm just confused.. Indicate where each tansaction causes an increase (+), decrease (-) or no change (NC) in assets, liabilities and equity (type of...

Assets, Liabilities, Equity [ 1 Answers ]

If owner's equity and liabilities increased during the period, then assets must also have increased. Can someone help me remember what increases and what doesn't? Thank you!

Assets 22,000=Liabilities of 7,200+owners equity of? [ 1 Answers ]

Complete the following Equations Assets 22,000=Liabilities of 7,200+owners equity of?

Assets = Liabilities + Owners equity [ 1 Answers ]

Amounts owed by a business to others are referred to as ______. Is it liabilities? Assets are financed by two sources, what are they? One is owner's equity, what is the other called accounts receivable?:rolleyes:

Why must assets always equal liabilities+owners equity? [ 2 Answers ]

Could you please answer this question? Why must assets always equal liabilities+owners equity:confused: :confused:

View more questions Search