Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    h1e2l3p4 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 03:29 AM
    How do I remove thread stuck inside pipe?
    My outside garden tap has snapped off from its brass hose union leaving a piece of the taps thread inside the pipe. I need a tool that can get inside the pipe to grip/ turn and remove the threaded piece remaining, can you advise what tool is god for this job ?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 05:23 AM
    They make a tool for plumbing, like a large easy out, will see if I can find.
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 05:24 AM
    Here is the easy out type:
    Easy Out Nipple Remover
    Uber Member

Jul 20, 2012, 05:27 AM
    Here is the other type:
    Sprinkler Nipple Extractor | Plumbsource.net

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to remove broken shut off valve remains inside connecting water pipe [ 1 Answers ]

When trying to remove an old shut off valve (galvanized) in the toilet, the valve disintegrated and parts of this valve is now stuck in the connecting pipe in the wall. How can I get the remnants of this valve out of the connecting pipe in the wall?

Remove inner pipe of well that is stuck in well [ 5 Answers ]

The inner pipe will not move it like stuck will not break free from the well itself??

How to remove a cake pan stuck inside a stockpot [ 11 Answers ]

Recently I was baking using a 9 inch round nonstick pan. Upon removing my cake from the pan I threw it in the sink inside of my 8 quart stockpot that was soaking from my earlier dinner. Not realizing that the two had the same dimensions, the cake pan slowly submerged into the soapy stockpot. When...

Put pipe thread on abs to cast iron pipe threads? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1-1/2" cast iron show drain. will attach to 1-1/2" abs male threaded coupling. Do I need to put pipe thread or plummers puty on the threads?

How do I remove stuck pipe? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I have brass pipes that in some places are connected to what seem to be copper threaded pipes. The hot water supply has a T connection to a pipe moving up to the faucet. I am replacing the sink, and need to change out this upward pipe, but it has an elbow fitting that I cannot remove. Nor...

View more questions Search