Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    updaterina Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2012, 01:40 AM
    Portuguese passport to be collected in portugal
    I currently have properties in Goa, plus run a business... I am looking forward to apply for a Portuguese nationality, can I continue to run the business in goa after getting portuguese nationality, can I rent the business and go to portugal for a break, come back and do business again, what about the properties I can still keep them for my children.

Any information will be helpful

Thank you in advance.

Rina

Check out some similar questions!

Is it better to get Portuguese passport in Portugal or Goa? [ 15 Answers ]

What are the advantages of collecting Portuguese passport in Lisbon? Can I travel to Lisbon on my BI or I have to apply for a visa. Can I do the OCI formalities in Lisbon? What are the disadvantages of collecting Portuguese passport in Goa and doing the OCI formalities in Goa?

I have BI of portugal but holding Indian passport, do I ned visa to portugal [ 0 Answers ]

I am holding the BI of portugal, but I am still holding the indian passport. So do I need visa to go to portugal

Born in Portugal, moved to Canada very young, wanting Portuguese ID card and Passport [ 0 Answers ]

I moved to British Columbia Canada with my family when I was only four years old. My parents became Canadian Citizens after I turned 16. I would like to travel but and need a passport to do so. How do I get A Portuguese ID Card and Passport so I can then get my Canadian Permanent Residency Card...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.