Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jabberwock Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2007, 11:22 PM
    The difference between bank Bills and Promissory Notes
    The characteristics of bank bills and promissory notes seem similar to me. How to differentiate between the 2?

Check out some similar questions!

Can a bank draft be cancelled by a bank if the purchaser is in default on a loan? [ 1 Answers ]

I had recently purchased a bank draft from a bank to which I owe a large sum of money. I'am overdue on the minimum payment and the bank has started to make noises about taking legal action. Due to some reason the recipient has not deposited the bank draft yet. Can the bank legally cancel the...

Judgment effect on Promissory Note [ 3 Answers ]

When a promissory note has been taken to court and a judgment entered, does this remove the security interest in the property which secured the note?

Advice for a Promissory Note [ 4 Answers ]

About 3 years ago. I signed a promissory note from a friend who owned his own business to help me start up a business that he thought would be good for me. Our relationship dissolved almost three months after the promissory note was drafted. I have not heard from them until I received a letter...

Promissory Note [ 3 Answers ]

I lent money to a so-called "friend" of mine where I had him sign a Promissory note. The promissory note explained the terms for re-payment. It also clearly stated the consequences in case of default. I also had a security agreement with his home and the contents being the collateral. I have...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.