Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    johannsson35 Posts: 87, Reputation: 6

Jul 19, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Hypothetically; How do I make love to a woman for my first time? I'm a virgin.
    First off, this is a hypothetical question. Anyway, I know making love is different from having sex. Sex is just sex with no true feelings of love between partners. Making love is having sex, but both partners feel strongly towards each other. I'm 18 by the way. Now, I was wondering. I'm a virgin, and say if the woman isn't. How do I make love to her without making a fool of myself, or being really bad? I want to make it satisfying for her. I've heard you're supposed to perform foreplay on her first, because a lot of women have trouble achieving orgasm. How long should it last? When should we stop?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 06:36 PM
    Begin with foreplay about 8-12 hours before the "event." With a woman, you make love first to her mind and her emotions.

Jul 19, 2012, 06:40 PM
    Thanks Wondergirl! So basically I just perform foreplay (kissing, touching, performing oral) through out the day?
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Absolutely not!

I said mentally and emotionally (not physically).
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 06:44 PM
    Hypothetically you aren't considering doing this with the girl in this thread are you?

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...-678197-2.html

Jul 19, 2012, 06:57 PM
    All right, got you. My bad.
    And no, I'm not. I was just wondering. I'm not ready anyway. I'm simply asking.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 07:19 PM
    You don't even TOUCH her, or you have missed the point and need to educate yourself on how to appeal to a woman.
    Zooster545 Posts: 18, Reputation: 3

Jul 26, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    You don't even TOUCH her, or you have missed the point and need to educate yourself on how to appeal to a woman.
    I think you are kind of straying away from the actual question a little. Although it is a good point to make.
    Don't have sex just to get laid. If you want to "make love" then it is about emotions and the connection between the people involved. If you want to "make love" then sex will have to wait until a legitimate connection is made and until that is established it will just be sex. This connection can take longer to form in different circumstances- at least a month I would say, but for younger individuals, virgins, etc I think I would wait a lot longer than that. It depends on what you are actually looking for and where you are planning on going with that relationship.
    As for the act itself, it really depends on each person. Everyone has different taste and likes different things. Foreplay is pretty much always good though; helps to keep things more relaxed and you get more into "the mood". How long? I would just take your time, don't rush anything, and just go off how the person you are with is reacting. If they aren't a virgin and you are, tell them and they should take the lead a little, help out, make it easier, etc (even if it's their first time too actually). If they do anything besides that, you probably shouldn't be having sex with them. Foreplay is usually right before sex also; not always but at the stage you are pretty much always. Make sure to use protection, proper lubrication, etc too.-> good things to keep in mind
    And as it was already said essentially don't let the sex be the main thing on your mind. Romance her and ACTUALLY care about her. From your comments/ question I don't think you are ready for anything yet but knowledge can't hurt.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I'm married 3 months & my husband won't make love, every time I try he says he's tired! [ 5 Answers ]

I'm married 3 months now and my husband won't make love with me, every time I try he says he's tired. We never have in th 2 & half yrs we've been together before marriage, I put it down to us being many different things 1. in case I got pregnant because my husband has a child from a previous...

I want to make love to a virgin [ 9 Answers ]

Greetings everyone, I am an 18y/o virgin male and I have been in need of help with something since a long time ago. I am not an experienced person in making relationships and I've only been with two girls up to this point in my life. One was two years older than me and the other was my age. The...

Will it effect my health or can I get pregnant if I make love in period time? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a serious period pain every month,I just wan 2 ask if there is any problem or will I get pregnant if I make love in period time?

My virgin boyfriend doesn't want to make love with me [ 17 Answers ]

Hey all, I am 18 and my boyfriend is 19, and we have been going out on and off since I was 8. between I have dated two other people and my boyfriend hadn't gone out with any girl besides me, which makes him a virgin. This time being out 4th time going out, we have fallen more and more in love, and...

View more questions Search