Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Mar 3, 2007, 10:39 PM
    Confuse and thinking
    :eek: The Boxon Company began its operations in August of the current year. During August and September, the company paid wages of 6,950. For the last Quarter of the year, the taxable wages paid amounted to 12,910. None of the employees were paid more than 7,00 this year.

A) Is Boxon Company liable for Futa tax this year? Explain.

B) If so what is the gross FUTA tax before any credit is granted for the SUTA tax?
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2007, 10:54 PM
    Just to let you know, if this is homework. We do not do it for you.

Joe
    Too Short Posts: 85, Reputation: -1

Mar 6, 2007, 10:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Jesushelper76
    Just to let you know, if this is homework. We do not do it for you.

Joe
    Just explain this to me because this is driving me crazy and making my head hurt

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Boys confuse me [ 7 Answers ]

Well I know this guy and he's really nice and all its just someitmes I don't know if he even likes me. We have seen each other for 3 nights in a row and the third night I had sex with him. After sex I asked him what we were and he said we are "talkin". What the heck??

I can't stop thinking about her [ 7 Answers ]

A few days ago I was hanging out with a few friends... theres this one girl there that I sort of had feeings for at the time... we drank a little bit and one thing led to another and we ended up getting together... now I don't know if she likes me or wants to be with me or anything because I don't...

Why am I thinking of this? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey, Adadfadf

Why am I thinking of her... [ 14 Answers ]

I recently (last few days) have been thinking a lot about a girl (woman now) I use to work with. We never dated and I have no idea if she liked me or was even interested. I highly doubt she was. I did ask her out to dinner, she accepted, but later declined for no reason. I found out weeks later...

Just thinking [ 4 Answers ]

My son is developmentally delayed. Since he got into Junior High, he has been getting into trouble. Mostly petty things. I'm considering home schooling him. I don't think he was ready for JH academically or emotionally. My questions have to do with how do I assess for myself where to start his...

View more questions Search