Ask
    mbacmoses Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 05:43 PM
    Lcm only calculates two whole numbers, why
    Why TI-84 Plus ONLY calculates LCM for two rational numbers
    ebaines Posts: 12,131, Reputation: 1307
    Expert

Jul 20, 2012, 06:40 AM
    Perhaps it's a limitation pf the TI-84 works. No mater - if you have three numbers (call them a, b, and c) you could always calculate the LCM for a and b, then calculate the LCM for that result and c.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

When the USDA calculates calories in raw fish/meat is it frozen or thawed? [ 3 Answers ]

In the USDA nutrition database (http://ndb.nal.usda.gov/) some foods like salmon, shrimp, meat and poultry are listed as raw and also cooked. When the calorie and nutrient content is measured in their lab for raw fish/meat/poultry is the product frozen or does the raw meat/fish/poultry mean that...

Can I get help with a math problem which calculates amount of dog food left? [ 1 Answers ]

A bag of dog food has 50 pounds of food in it. Four dogs eat 3.5 lbs of food each day. How much food is left on the 14th day?

Type a computer program that calculates the acceleration of a jet fighter (m/s2) [ 1 Answers ]

That is launched from an aircraft-carrier catapult?

LCM when is it the pair times together? [ 6 Answers ]

In maths I need to know what --- this means... a rule for the lowest common multiple when is it the pair times together?

Confused how my bank calculates the montly installment. [ 2 Answers ]

I took a loan of 300,000. I am paying it over 3 years installments. The markup is 14%. The monthly fix payment would be 10,253. Can someone tell me how my bank calculated this monthly payment? You can see how the page below calculates it? http://www.realkerala.com/calc_emi.htm GB

View more questions Search