Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrssugar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 03:21 PM
    A boy was killing police looking for him so mom hide him in the wall mom died he stay
    Want to know the title of this movie
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 19, 2012, 08:20 PM
    Bad Ronald (1974)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want my nose pierced how can I convince/hide it from my mom and dad? [ 11 Answers ]

I want my nose pierced but my mum or dad won't go for it I need a way to convince them or hide it help?

My mom died [ 15 Answers ]

I lost my mom in June this year. She committed suicide. I don't know how to really deal with it and my boyfriend isn't really helping me. I tried talking to church ladies but I can't cause I think sometimes what they told my mom is why my mom done it. I also I want to blame myself and my family. I...

My dad died with a will then about a year later my mom died and had dementia [ 16 Answers ]

Is my dads will legal and binding because its what he wanted and my mom wasn't able to make one for herself

Mom died [ 7 Answers ]

My mom was mentally and verbaly assaulted for years by my stepdad when he drinks now my mom has passed away. I'm 17 yrs old, must I stay with my step dad as he is just as abusive to me when he has too much to drink which is almost every day.

View more questions Search