Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Eaton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 02:42 PM
    Passing EtG test after drinking
    I am 6'1", 200 lbs... I had 3 beers and one vodka shot within 3 hours Saturday afternoon and the last drink was at 2:30. I had to take an ETG test at 4:00 on Monday... Do you think I passed? I have not received the results yet.
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2012, 03:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Eaton View Post
    I am 6'1", 200 lbs...I had 3 beers and one vodka shot within 3 hours Saturday afternoon and the last drink was at 2:30. I had to take an ETG test at 4:00 on Monday...Do you think I passed? I have not received the results yet.
    Pretty good chance that you will. Timed studies indicate an EtG clearance range of about 36-44 hours based on your size and weight. But EtG testing is too imprecise to predict that you will pass with any degree of confidence.

I can tell you that you are playing it too close and that's not advisable with this test.

Jul 20, 2012, 07:40 AM
    I did eat quite a bit the next day, then I took a couple Azo pills Sunday as well, followed by cardio and over 4 liters of water all day Monday prior to the test... Does any of this increase my odds of passing?
    DrBill100 Posts: 3,241, Reputation: 502
    Ultra Member

Jul 20, 2012, 08:35 AM
    Food and any liquid accelerates clearance. Exercise is less effective.

Jul 25, 2012, 07:51 AM
    My EtG results came back as "diluted"... Is that a bad thing?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Passing an EtG alcohol test [ 13 Answers ]

I am a 24 yr old female 125 Lbs. I drank a pint of Vodka between 12:00 and 8:00 PM on Sunday. I ran ~20 miles from Monday- Wednesday and drank gallons of water. I tested at 5:30 pm Wednesday. What do you think the probability is that I could pass?

Passing EtG test [ 0 Answers ]

I had approx. 6 shots of whiskey and one beer on Friday and quit drinking around midnight. I have to drop an EtG around 10pm today Monday. Any chance I may pass test? Does exercise help clear etoh. Please respond Dr. Bill

Passing an ETG Test [ 7 Answers ]

I am a struggling Alcoholic! I have a concern, I am a 41 yr old female, weighing approx. 155 pounds, on Thursday, 12/15/11 b/t 9pm-10pm I had 3 glasses of White wine @ 8 oz each and than on Thursday, 12/22/11 b/t 9:30pm and 11:00pm(this being time of last drink) I had 4 Glasses of White wine @ 8 oz...

Please help regarding passing an EtG test [ 3 Answers ]

I drank a lot this weekend, a fifth of rum, 3 shots, and 4 beers over the course of Friday and Saturday. I have a test at 630 on Tuesday evening. Do I have any chance of passing an ETG test. I am 37, work out each day, I am in good shape. I weight 140 lbs.

Passing EtG test in 48 hours [ 2 Answers ]

I am being testing for probation and have recently found that all of my tests have been negative, although I knew that I had been drinking. My most recent test came back positive and I had drank the day before. At first I thought they were not using ETG but something less conclusive. Today I am...

View more questions Search