Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sweety8171 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 10:57 AM
    1 week old puppy can't tilt it head and is out of balance,is this normal?
    Can't keep it's head straight and tilts to the side and paddles with it's paws
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweety8171 View Post
    can't keep it's head straight and tilts to the side and paddles with it's paws
    Of course it's not normal. Quite frankly, I can't believe you are serious.

Take the dog to a Vet.
    Sweety8171 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 11:54 AM
    Thanks a lot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trail Balance on Eyeballing and Normal account balance [ 1 Answers ]

I am having trouble with eyeballing a trail balance. I understand the normal balance for each account. Asset account has a normal debit. Liability account is credit. Owner?s equity account has a normal credit. Expense account has a normal debit. I also understand about the contra account. But...

Sharp neck pain when I tilt my head up [ 0 Answers ]

Every time I tilt my head even slightly up, I feel a sharp (maybe a 4 on a scale of 1-10) and very brief pain in the right upper side of the back of my neck. It feels like someone is stabbing me with a safety pin, and feels like it's happening on the outside of my neck. It doesn't happen when I...

Identifying normal balance [ 2 Answers ]

Identify whether the normal balances (in parentheses) assigned to the following accounts are correct Or incorrect. a. Office supplies (Debit) d. Wages Expense (Credit) g. Wages Payable b. Owner Withdrawals (Credit) e. Cash (Debit) (Credit) c....

Is it normal for my 9 week old puppy to refuse to eat? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, last week I bought a 8 week old golden retriever. He is happy and has been to the vet for a check up. The vet said he is healthy and happy! Thursday he refused to eat when I woke him up in the morning. When I got home from work, he refused to eat. I got him to eat about 1 cup full of...

View more questions Search