Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    moogleslair Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 08:40 AM
    Looking for a classic samurai movie title.
    I only remember one scene of this film. Before the final battle a group of samurai enter a brothel. One is made fun of for being dirty, he was a farmer. He shows his strength by lifting the central support of the building and slips his sandals off underneath. He proceeds to find a farmer woman, and the next morning no longer has the strength to lift the support. He enters battle missing the top of his sandals.

The movie is in black and white and was in Japanese.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the title of a movie that has fraud of restoring classic cars [ 0 Answers ]

I am trying to find a movie that consists of a person who finds old cars, restores them and claims they are original but they are not so its fraud. I only remember that a guy finds cars in junkyards and changes the VIN and restores them to auction them off but the cars are not what he claims they...

Samurai movie [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding out the name of a samurai movie I saw in the early 90s. From what I remember, there was a samurai teacher, he had a caucasian student and japanese one (not sure if he was a student or just a rival), the caucasian student was an obedient student but less experienced than the...

Classic Horror movie title [ 3 Answers ]

Need title of movie! Looking for a movie about a scarecrow horror movie. In the beginning of the movie a mentally retarded person hides in a scarecrow outfit. And is killed by the people looking for him he comes back from the dead and seeks revenge on those who killed him... please help thanks

Title of 80s japanese anime about a samurai or ninja boy. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I have been bothered by a Title of a animated Japanese movie I saw in the 80s. I think the Plot is something like: The young boys family gets killed and he has to travel ( to a fishing village, he arrived in winter I think) to safety to his grandpa. I think the title was something...

Classic SciFI Movie Title [ 3 Answers ]

There was this movies that I watched with my brother 10 years ago, it was a SciFi movie about a town where people are growing old quickly and losing teeth and stuff.. a guy investigates it and finds out that a spaceship was buried in a the town's cemetery for hundreds of years and it's aliens are...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.