Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dazdconfusd Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 05:48 AM
    "No Spark" "No Attraction"
    This guy I went to school with found me on Facebook. He is going through a divorce. Was married for 20 years. He claims his wife cheated on him. We started hanging out as friends. Then it turned into talking everyday all day long, doing almost everything together, but he said he still wanted to be just friends. I didn't initiate anything, but he started talking sexual to me and saying things like he was interested and it was really confusing cause he always said "just friends" He then told me he was not attracted to me. Then one thing lead to another and we started having sex, that he initiated, but he always claimed that he wasn't really into having sex because he had been hurt. We continued on having a relationship many ups and downs. One week good and one week bad. Mainly I think because of him still going through his divorce. So after many months and a period of him telling me he loved me. He has now become distant and says there has never been a spark and that he had always told me that. So I'm really confused is that the same as not being attracted? And why did it go further? Why have sex (or as he called it, making love) which he made sound like that was a very intamite thing to him? Why tell me he loves me and then stop? Why give me cards that say that he loves me? Can we have any kind of future? Can a spark happen?

Check out some similar questions!

Collector's Guild LTD, NY- "original etching" "Pour Roby" Picasso "Star Scene" J Moro [ 0 Answers ]

Both pictures have stickers on the back stating with a "certification seal" that the Picasso is a original etching and the Joan Miro is a lithograph. Moro looks real to me but I can't take the frames off to feel if the paint is real or maybe I don't know what a lithograph should feel like just a...

Discovery, Animal Planet, "Lost Tapes" series: "Monster of Monterey" (Sharon Novak) [ 28 Answers ]

I watched this premier episode last night: Sharon Novak did a 171 day solo sailing trip and web-cammed it for nothingabout the real story. My opinion of the family of Discovery Channels has dropped several notches. Does anyone know the real story? I'll be the first to apologize if the...

"Form" placed in "Microsoft Access" can be accessed from a "Button" in "VB.Net" App [ 1 Answers ]

Hi All, Actually, I'm not very well in programming but a task is assigned to me related to .Net. Basically, there is a database in Microsoft Access. I have made forms in it which are based on queries to retrieve required results. I have also made graph of it. Now, I have to merge this...

Central heater will not work on "auto" and blows cool air when on "man" [ 2 Answers ]

OK my central heater blower will not come on at all when on auto, and when on manual/on it just blows cool air out of vents. I was told to put a jumper wire on (w) to (g)wires at the thermostat, (I think) to check it, but not sure exactly. Is that the thermostat on wall or what? The pilot light is...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.