Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jillr3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Novelty gifts inc is experiencing some inventory control problems
    Novelty gifts inc is experiencing some inventory control problems. The manager, Wanda LaRue, currently orders 5000 units four times per year for a total sales demand of 20,000 units. Each order costs $15 and each unit costs $1.50 to carry. What is the economic ordering quantity (EOQ)?

Check out some similar questions!

What Novelty song is this? [ 0 Answers ]

Back in 2007,I heard this song once on the car radio. Yes,I'm still searching for it. It was by a guy.And,it was about a Sheik.It was about the price of gas.Now,it was a Novelty song,and described a "camel jockey" as,"not too short,and not too stockey" That part was spoken,and given like a poice...

What Novelty song is this? [ 0 Answers ]

Back in 2007,I heard this song once on the car radio. Yes,I'm still searching for it. It was by a guy.And,it was about a Sheik.It was about the price of gas.Now,it was a Novelty song,and described a "camel jockey" as,"not too short,and not too stockey" That part was spoken,and given like a poice...

Inventory accounting problems and solutions? [ 0 Answers ]

Question No. 2 Furniture Point is the renowned name in the furniture market. They are dealing in five major wooden components of furniture i.e. sofas, bed sets, dressing tables, dining tables and wardrobes. At 31st December, 2010 the inventory in hand was as follows: Items Quantity (Units)...

Wedding Gifts- Money vs gifts [ 2 Answers ]

Our grandson is getting married. The brides family is very wealthy while we are of meager income. Is it proper to give a modest gift of money or more proper to give a gift?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.