Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 3, 2007, 08:50 PM
    Natural Skin Care for Facial Acne
    So, I just started natural skin care. Using a lemon to clean my face and then a honey mask to moisturize. I also did some oats and honey (quite messy! ) for cleansing. I have acne and some reddness. And I just don't want to keep using harsh products on my face because I feel that is the cause of the problem. We're stripping our faces so much and relying on heavy chemicals to do what should be done naturally. So far, my face feels really nice and fresh! But I don't know... I'm have this gut feeling that I'm going to breakout any second now.

Has anyone else done this? If so, how were the results?
    X
    Yenoh Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Mar 31, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Hm! So I did breakout! ARGH. Well, I'm not sure exactly what caused it. It was a stressfull week, plus I drank a lot. So, I've stopped with the natural stuff. But it felt so good! Now, I am using AVALON organics. Has anyone tried this??
    Confuzzledmonkey Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

Apr 1, 2007, 11:29 PM
    Try using witch hazel it is suppose too sooth the acne and help remove it. Also T zone product are very good.
    aven Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Apr 15, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Any one have try DermaStyle acne pen

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is there a more natural way to lighten skin? [ 7 Answers ]

Is there a more natural/organic or homeopathic way of lightening your skin? I'm a little scared about what chemicals could potentially do to me. (although I am a bit of a nerd/geek, staying inside for the rest of my life and avoiding the sun was not an option):p

Skin care [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference between day cream and night cream?

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I just want to know what product is good to remove stretch marks, spider veins, lighten dark skin and face evenly? Would really appreciate it if I get a qucik answer. Thanks

Skin care [ 1 Answers ]

I want to lighten my skin without bleaching it what is the best lightner I can used what are some product beside bleaching crean.

Skin Care [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, :confused: Do these fairness products really work? I have oily skin and acne problem. Till now not even one product has been able to solve my problems completely. Is there any product will work for my skin type…? Regards, Lauren

View more questions Search