Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aidan12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 11:14 PM
    Broken front top tooth... Please help..
    I have a temporary crown on, waiting for my permanent crown, but when I was brushing my teeth tonight... the little bit of tooth I have left broke... my temporary crown came off so I looked at the actual tooth and the side was broken off, I can see the post that I already have in...
    Please help, I just want to know my options before I go into the dentist cause the money is tight for me right now.

BTW, I already have the post (metal post) in, like I already said, and I did the root canal already.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 11:40 PM
    Call your dentist ASAP. The dentist will need to repair it so the permanent crown will fit.
    Aidan12 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 07:25 AM
    He just needs to repair the permanent crown?
    Nothing else is going to happen?
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 07:30 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Aidan12 View Post
    he just needs to repair the permanent crown?
    nothing else is going to happen?
    I'm not positive, but the permanent crown was cast to be fit perfectly on top of what was under your temp. crown or it won't fit. Get it checked.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Broken Front Tooth. Looking for best treatment [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I am Rahul from Bangalore, India. 10 years back, I fell and lost half of my front tooth. I haven't feel any pain in that. Till now, I was not in the position to pay for that, But Now I want to repair and want it exactly to be as close to the natural as possible. I am not worried about its...

Front tooth broken in half two days back, broken part is with me [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am six years old , two days back I was riding my cycle . I fell down and my front tooth was broken in half. Half broken part is with me. Today is third day. Is there any glue which help to join the two broken parts of my permanent fractured froont tooth. Thanks.

My 5 yr old has her front top tooth capped but is now very loose is that normal? [ 1 Answers ]

My 5 and a half yr old has had her front top teeth capped for about 1 year and a half now. She is losing her bottom front teeth, and her capped teeth are now becoming very loose and sometimes bleed if bumped. I'm not sure if she is losing the top front capped teeth or if the capps are loose. What...

Do you have to have root canal to get crown for a broken front tooth ? [ 9 Answers ]

Is a root canal always necessary when you break a tooth off and need a crown ?

View more questions Search