Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jack L Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 05:41 PM
    Movie expert
    1950's Mythological Adventure Film

When I was a child in the late 1950's I saw a movie about a mythological hero, possibly Hercules, who battled various perils on his travels. There were a fixed number of trials that he had to endure. In one scene he strugged against a group of men with faces that appeared to be encased in leather without eyes or mouths. After he warded them off, he flew off to his next adventure on a winged horse.

I'd like to know the name of this movie and watch it again after so many years.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jul 19, 2012, 03:23 AM
    Could it possibly have been from the early sixties? If so, maybe: The Thief of Bagdad (1961)
    Jack L Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 19, 2012, 06:21 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by adolf_hilfiger View Post
    Could it possibly have been from the early sixties? If so, maybe: The Thief of Bagdad (1961)
    That's it! Thanks so much. How did you figure that out?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old movie expert [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for a movie where 2 old comidians make a reunin because their children ask them to. One of them is "doing the finger" To the other one.

Ask a movie expert [ 0 Answers ]

Can someone help me find the name of this movie. It was a 90s film I think, either a lifetime/made for TV/ or actual theatre film. There were a family with a daughter and brother the girl was a teen and her brother was younger and the girl had a friend. Somebody did something that was really bad I...

Old movie expert? [ 1 Answers ]

We watched an old black and white movie about money that fell from the sky. The people that found the money did not know what to do with the money.

Ask the movie expert? [ 0 Answers ]

Been searching for the answer for years. Here goes. B&W movie, made maybe late '40's early '50's. Movie takes place during WWII but is about the impact of the war on our way of life in the U.S. as people have to deal with rationing and the agony of waiting for word from loves ones involved in the...

Sci Fi Movie Expert - Dying Sun Movie With Android [ 1 Answers ]

I saw this movie roughly five years ago on Television - it could have been made for TV, but was pretty high quality; and it has been killing me to find this! There was a spacecraft with crew; and a man and woman who have a romantic scene; at the end the woman ended up being an Android and she...

View more questions Search