Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    013082 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 05:05 PM
    I ovulated on the 14th and I had unprotected sex that day and 2 days prior to that al
    I ovulated on the 14th and I had unprotected sex that day and 2 days prior to that also. I have been a little nausea,light headed,mid back pains, dry mouth, gas, and I haven't use the bathroom in 3 or 4 days.Can I be pregnant?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 05:14 PM
    You had sex, and assuming you were actually tracking your ovulation, not figuring off a app on your phone and really know when it was, yes of course, since you are trying to.

You will not know for sure, anyone can guess but you have to wait till you miss a period, wait another week and do a pregnancy test
    013082 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 05:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    You had sex, and assuming you were actually tracking your ovulation, not figuring off a app on your phone and really know when it was, yes of course, since you are trying to.

You will not know for sure, anyone can guess but you have to wait till you miss a period, wait another week and do a pregnancy test
    Thank you very much and yes I was tracking my dates. I am having some of the same feelings I had 10yrs ago with my first child.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I started my period 2 days after unprotected sex, It only lasted 2 1/2 days. [ 6 Answers ]

I know I've already asked if I could be pregnant because I started my period only 2 days after having sex. I've gotten feed back and that reassured me, but the weird thing is my period only lasted 2 days. I started on Tuesday morning and by late thursdy night I was already finished, which isn't...

Unprotected sex 8 days and 1 day before light period. Pregnant? [ 3 Answers ]

I had sex 8 days and 1 day before I got my period. It was very light only lasting 3 days with no heavy flow. Now I have nausea , breast tenderness and frequency. Could I possibly be pregnant?

I had sex with my man unprotected than protected sex with a friend 2 days later, who [ 9 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex with my ex-boyfriend on 7/28/2010 , than I had sex with my new boyfriend, which he used a condom on 7/30/2010. On 8/7/2010 my breast started to swell and are very,very tender now. I think I'm pregnant but a bit scared becus I had sex with two guys so close even though the last...

If I had sex the day before I ovulated, can I be? [ 2 Answers ]

If I had sex the day before I ovulated and skipped the actual date of ov , did I increase my chances of getting pregnant? Also, I tracked my ov dates, and I was just wondering when I should take a pregnancy test, my period is supposed to come about 1 1/2 weeks to 2 weeks. Please help :confused:

View more questions Search