Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 03:42 PM
    In need of a little help...
    Hey everyone, I am currently looking for some help with regards to studying in the USA.

Here goes, Im currently working in a job I hate, and for the past 2-3 years I have been working to save enough to study in Florida (coming from Wales in the UK), Hopeing to be accepted into Embry Riddle to study Aviation Psychology with integrated flight studies. At 21 years of age would I still be able to get a student visa (it may be a silly question, but one has to ask none the less). The course shall be lasting roughly 4-5 years in total and I have saved now over £175,000 for the total cost of the course and to substidize me whilst out there (accomidation, books, travel etc) and surprisingly only £25,000 of this was from my full time job the rest was saved via online enterprising.

So having read the past passage if it would be possible for you to answer a few questions:-

-is 21 too old to get the student visa (don't think it is but just to double check)
    -After the 4-5 years of studying would I be elegible for a green card, I love America and have spent months over there with family so a sponsor shant be a problem.
    -are there any websites in which there are more details of visa's (reliable ones)

I would apreciate any help that can be given

Many Thanks

Andrew

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.