Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clara123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 03:32 PM
    How do you down load print to your mac computer
    How do you down load the picture on the digital camera to the mac computer

Check out some similar questions!

How to print via router from Mac and PC - HP LaserJet 3055 [ 0 Answers ]

Hi - I've got my all in one printer connected via the USB directly into my wireless router. My mac saw the printer right away and no problem installing and using. My PC (which is a brand new PC - newest WIndows) is not going so well. I can't see the printer on the "network" which I think makes...

Mac computer help desk [ 2 Answers ]

My IMac screen scrolls automatically to the bottom of the page and when I try to scroll up, it goes right back down to the bottom. I am unable to stop this from happening. Because of this, I cannot select anything at the top of the page to view. This happens in all of my programs. How can I fix...

It this a watercolor or just a print.how do I load pictures? [ 2 Answers ]

Is this lanskoy piece a watercolor or print? Just can't find how to add pictures. Pictures are of lanskoy piece, signed. It is supposed to be a watercolor.

Printer will load to 99% but will not print [ 2 Answers ]

I have a lexmark 2500 series. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the printer many times and it will not work. I have also set my print spooler to automatic and my rpc to automatic but that did not help either. I have tried everything and nothing seems to be working. I am really about ready...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.