Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dvontae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 03:00 PM
    Shock
    What do u apply to as hand that has been shocked by a breaker box? Still tingling.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2012, 03:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dvontae View Post
    What do u apply to as hand that has been shocked by a breaker box? Still tingling.
    First you need to stop playing around with things that can kill you easily and stop your heart in its tracks.
    dvontae Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 03:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    First you need to stop playing around with things that can kill you easily and stop your heart in its tracks.
    I was not playing the box had triped and I was just turning it back on. Do u knoe what I can apply on I
    andrewjg Posts: 60, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 03:21 PM
    It dpeneds entirely on whether you lost consciousness at the time of the shock, if so I would go to the hospital just to be on the safe side (you never know what sort of problems you may have done internally).

Hope This Helps

Andrew J Gledhill

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Shock replacement [ 1 Answers ]

I had my car in for a state inspection... and I was told that my rear shocks have a leak and need to be replaced sometime soon.. 107K 2004 toyota 4runner He passes me cause he did not have shocks in stock, but what would happen if I do not replace them right away? Any dangers to the car or just...

Totally in shock of what to do! [ 1 Answers ]

My sperm donor (dad) ran me over with a front end loader with a car on it. He refuses to pay for the implants that I need so I can smile confidently again and he never spent a dime on medical bills. I have scars on my face that are a constant reminder every time I look in the mirror. I have 2...

Electrical shock [ 1 Answers ]

I was electrocuted about a year ago I accidentally put my hand on the main lug in a meter base while I was working on it I suffered no burns But my opposite limb,arm,shoulder wrist and hand all were affected I have a constant pain 24/7/365 and some severe shooting pain at no certain times or...

Should I tell or not. I'm still in shock he cheated [ 11 Answers ]

I was with my boyfriend for over 5yrs, lately he had been very distant to the point of ignoring me. This has happened in the past when we have problems in our relationship so I knew something was wrong. This time was a little different because he treated me very different almost like he didn't want...

View more questions Search