Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    juojou Posts: 8, Reputation: -1

Jul 18, 2012, 01:59 PM
    Sex?
    Is there any way to prevent pregnancy without absistence and birth control of course I'm planning on using a condom, but I'm wondering is there any other precautions I could take
    -thank you
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2012, 02:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juojou View Post
    Is there any way to prevent pregnacy without absistence and birth control of course im planning on using a condom, but im wondering is there any other precautions i could take
    -thank you
    Nope... EVERY form of birth control has a percentage of failure even if used correctly. Or used with other forms. We have a number of members that got pregnant using 2 or 3 types correctly at once. One is in the medical field.

The only fail-safe way IS abstinence.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 02:47 PM
    Condoms fail at 3 to 10 percent, So the women is on birth control pills, you use a condom, the girl uses the morning after pill right after sex, and the guy pulls out before he finishes with condom and using pills.

That will be about as safe as you can unless you just do oral sex or no sex at all.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2012, 03:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by juojou View Post
    Is there any way to prevent pregnacy without absistence and birth control of course im planning on using a condom, but im wondering is there any other precautions i could take
    -thank you

No - you are 16. Ask your parents for recommendations.

Two methods of birth control are recommended and we have AMHD members who have STILL become pregnant.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sex for few minutes observed a tiny hole at bottom right corner, stopped sex [ 2 Answers ]

Had a sex with a new person for less than 5min using a condem but released there is a small hole at bottom right corner, so stopped, removed... did not ejaculate. It is been two days now it is fine but little worried about the hole caused in condom may lead to any STDs. Talked to her she said she...

My date speaks outloud over sex his sex fantasies of three-way sex [ 5 Answers ]

Hello there, I have been dating this guy not for long time now. From the beginning while we were having sex he mentioned his sexual fantasies to me. He wanted to have another women joining us. I asked me why not him with two other women not me being involved. Anyhow, a few days ago he mentioned...

View more questions Search