Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SpiritEagle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 01:08 PM
    Have small maggot like bugs
    They have a brown head and a white almost tan body plus they have legs please help.

Check out some similar questions!

Small shiny Biting Bugs [ 0 Answers ]

I found minuscule shiny bugs that bites. They are in everything and everywhere in the house. Pest control said it was carpet beetles and sprayed. Did not do anything. Then I tried every bug spray on the market, bought a steamer, steamed every inch of this place with no result. The bites looks...

Small white bugs on my wooden furniture [ 1 Answers ]

I have notice small white bugs on my wooden furniture. I can't get rid of them. They are very small and at fist they look like a flik of dust, but when you take a closer look you'll see they are moving!! Help me, please.

Small bugs in kitchen [ 0 Answers ]

Only this year I've started to see these extremely tiny brown "bugs" and only on my counters. After I wipe/clean off and dry the counter, they seem to disappear for a quite a number of weeks. When I do find them suddenly, they seem to come in large numbers and move relatively fast for their...

Red small bugs all around the bath tub? What are they? [ 2 Answers ]

I have the smallest red bug around my bathtub. They seem to get together in a corner. No matter what I do to get rid of them they come back. They can be smooshed very easy and leave a blood streak behind? What are these?

Very very small black or white bugs in house [ 2 Answers ]

I have little black or white bugs in mine and my sisters bedroom, first they were all by the window so I shut my window and now they are everywhere. We have both cleaned our rooms top to bottom but still they are their. We have tried bleech, viniger, polish everything. I have run out of ideas....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search