Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pksvspks1234 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 10:29 AM
    Using ceiling fan regulator for table fan regulator
    Hey can I use my ceiling fan switch regulator that gives continuous regulation instead of steps which traditional regulators used to give , in my table fan regulation which also has three speeds to get continuous speed regulation?

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan - Fan OK, Lights Dim if turned on after fan [ 3 Answers ]

Installed a Hampton Bay 52" ceiling fan with light powered by remote unit. Fan works perfectly with remote. Lights work perfectly if you turn them on before the fan. However, if you turn the fan on first, then the lights, the lights will only come on dim. Ive checked and rechecked connections-...

Working of fan regulator [ 2 Answers ]

Hampton bay ceiling fan regulator not working [ 1 Answers ]

I have a hampton bay fan. The speed regulator is not working. It runs in full speed, then the other two are also going full, the last one just turns it off. It used to work earlier.

Ceiling fan and table fan - direction of rotation. [ 3 Answers ]

Dear all, My observation about comparison between direction of rotation of ceiling fans & table fans - for domestic or office applications: Always table fans are rotated in clock wise direction when seen from front side i.e. from the side where we get breeze. Whereas, ceiling fans rotates...

Trying to wire ceiling fan switch and 2-3way light switches for ceiling lht/fan combo [ 5 Answers ]

I have 1 single pole switch for fan, and 2 three way switches to run light only. The power in is by the double box that will house the fan switch and the #1 light 3way. The other box houses the other three way switch. My fan switch is turning the light on and off, the three ways are doing nothing....

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.