Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deelohv Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2007, 06:53 PM
    PH of soil with pillbugs for behavior
    Why would a pillbug avoid an environment where alkalinity is high in soil? Or for that matter any small organism avoid it? Why? Would the same occur for an acidic environment...

Sorry but if I were to conduct an experiment on this by changing the soil of pH to note the behavior of pillgbugs would it be considered taxis? Please help me :confused:

Check out some similar questions!

Clay soil on slope [ 2 Answers ]

What would be the best ground cover for a clay soil slope?

Soil pipe problem [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have an existing 4" vent stack with an old lead elbow coming from the toilet connected to the vent pipe through what looks like a tee. Now I have to get rid of the lead elbow and replace it with abs the problem I have is what to use to connect the abs to the cast iron tee after I get rid of...

Clay Soil Lawn [ 1 Answers ]

Our lawn is 1 year old and has lot of Clay content in it.. I treated this spring with Lime and fertilizer... Attached picture shows the current condition of the lawn.. Please tell me what I should do.. Should I till & put topsoil or just areate and put top soil... There is currently no topsoil...

2 toilets into 1 soil pipe? [ 2 Answers ]

We (my son & I) are remodeling a 50s bathroom, and creating a new half bath in a newer (90s) master bedroom. The old toilet needs to move, about 6 feet from its current location. The new one will be about 12 feet further from the original drain. The existing setup is all 4" cast iron, down into a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.