Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SSKEK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 09:22 AM
    I had made a passport and it expiered few years ago, should I submit that passport
    I had made a passport many years ago and it got expired too (more than 5 years over). Should I submit that passport when I apply for the new one?

Check out some similar questions!

I applied for a passport but they asked me to submit date of birth [ 1 Answers ]

Hi.. I have applied for passport but people born aftr 1989 need to have date of birth certificate.but I was born in hometown in visakhapatnam and I don't have any records.how will I get my date of birth certificate?and where will I get it?

When filing I -751 (do I need to submit passport size photos?. no kids yet) [ 2 Answers ]

Dear Immigration law experts. On filling instructions , do the two passport size photos rule only apply to dependants overseas ,and children or I need to do it as well ?am a 34 yr immigrant (am nearing the 90 day filing window and based in the US... became a cpr by way of my U.S citizen wife,,...

How can a ex-felon 13 years ago get a passport toget a job in japan [ 2 Answers ]

I had sex offense 13 years ago on my wife but only spent 40 days in jail and three years of probation my probation ended in June of 2000 so it has been 10 years since I have been off paper but now I want a Job in another country but I want to know if I can get a passport to leave the to get a job I...

I have a ssn & I had a us passport 50 years ago but now its lost. [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I'm a us citizan.

Can I get a passport if I've had a misdemeanor 20 years ago [ 1 Answers ]

;)My brother had a misdeameanor 20 years ago and he has sent for his fiance' and been to the Philippines three times. The problem is they're stuck on the misdeameanor. He's never been in trouble since, and is a good man, Can they hold up her K-1 Visa?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.