Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    engidaa Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 05:13 AM
    Need information for online management course
    Hello dear Colleagues,

Greetings from Ethiopia, I’m Engida Asha and this is just to introduce. I’m a graduate of Agriculture with BSc Degree and MA in Rural Development and have over 14 years work experience on various agriculture, livelihood development and Humanitarian programs. I have a wide range of experiences of development programs management, implementation, monitoring, and evaluation. I have proven leadership skills managing over 250 staff members with various professions involving: coaching, mentoring, tem-building, and motivating teams to achieve their objectives, worked as expert in community development program/project design with participatory tools, team leadership, community-based program planning and implementation. Besides, I have successfully managed various multi-sectoral, Livelihood, Environment, relief and development programs and grants projects funded by various donors which includes AUS, Millennium Water Program (MWP), UNICEF, and HIV/AIDS OVC Care and Support Project, Nutrition programs funded by HRF/UN-OCHA & CIDA and also successfully managed Food Aid Commodities funded by USAID. Etc

Just to add one question, can I get a FREE online course on "Disaster Management?

Thanks!

Engida

Check out some similar questions!

Business Information Technology Management [ 2 Answers ]

I am reli confuse about this case study I got on my subject.It is related to IT and management.so I decided to post the question here. Here's my problem: You have a small loan from your bank that you have used to set up a small business that buys and sells antiques. Ninety percent of your...

Integrated information management systems [ 2 Answers ]

I need to find out: Why are integrated information management systems important in human service organizations? Give an example to support your answer? I have tried and tried to do this and just can not get the information I need! I am lost :( Thank you

Management Information Base [ 2 Answers ]

What is MIB is all about what are the function and uses of it and what is the link between MIB and SNMP...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.