Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thecleaners Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 06:42 AM
    How many people will I need to clean 130,000 sq feet building
    I need to do a construction clean up ay a commercial office building how many people would I need to get the job done
    creahands Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 195
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2012, 06:37 PM
    That depends on how long u have to do the job and what has to be done.

Chuck
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jul 18, 2012, 08:59 PM
    Talk about a wild guess! How fast or lazy do you expect the people to be? Ladders? Power equipment?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cost to clean a therapist office building, 6500 sq. feet , construction clean-up? [ 0 Answers ]

Building will have q steam room , mens and women's locker room, showers , sauna, cardio machines, therapy tables , two offices, etc. like a mini gym. How much to charge per square foot, how often to clean. They are taking my recommendations, and want to be around average. This is the first of 22...

What is price per sq ft for clean large commercial building approx 40,000 sq ft tile [ 0 Answers ]

I recently acquired a tile cleaning job where I have 40,000 sq ft of tile to clean, and then wax. Im in the concrete polishing business, but this is a bit different then normaol, so I'm not quite sure to bid. I will have a riding floor scrubber, but what cleaning solutions due I use, waxing,...

Commenced business with 90,000 in bank, building worth 50,000 and prepayments of 100 [ 1 Answers ]

Commenced business with 90,000 in bank, building worth 50,000 and prepayments of 100

Cost to paint 92,000 square feet exterior [ 2 Answers ]

A warehouse type building will be prepped, pressure cleaned and painted white main color and blue trim. It is 92,000 for sure under air. Want to give the a rock bottom low price but done want to cut my toes off because it will need over 4oo gallons of paint.

View more questions Search