Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lucy1975 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 04:41 AM
    Small black things that bite
    I have flea treated the area but as soon as I put bare feet on the floor at least 5 are on them! Help it's driving me crazy

Check out some similar questions!

Mites in my bed that bite--the eggs look like black pepper [ 3 Answers ]

I am at my witts end I threw out the mattres is my spare room now I am getting these things in my own bed I cannot sleeep at night for itching I can also prove I have this because you can see them in my bed every day even if I wash the sheets every day they still apppear the next day there is also...

Tiny black bugs that look like dirt and bite [ 0 Answers ]

I have tiny black bugs that look like dirt, excpet they bite and are everywhere... what are they and how to I get rid of them?

My eyes see things with black spots or lines in black very disturbing to me now [ 1 Answers ]

When I see fir example... braided hair with scalp showing, or I saw a man with black massage stones on his body, things like that makes my skin crawl his happening?and feel eerie.. why is t

Fight Over Small Things [ 7 Answers ]

I've got this problem with one of my female friends. I've known her for like 7 months now but the problem is that, we've been fighting over small things too many times. I find it rather immature for both of us to keep on fighting. She got this bad habit of telling white lies and because of this, we...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search