Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    1025court Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 10:18 PM
    Married for 8yrs in the process of divorce.
    Hi, Im 20yrs old and I met this guy.he claims he 28. Well he also mention he have a 12yr old daughter. Anyway, We been dating for a few weeks going on a month.I finally went to his house for the first time. He have a beautiful home
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1025court View Post
    Hi, Im 20yrs old and i met this guy.he claims he 28. Well he also mention he have a 12yr old daughter. Anyway, We been dating for a few weeks going on a month.I finally went to his house for the first time. He have a beautiful home
    Okay, so he has a son and a beautiful home. What is your question for us?

Jul 17, 2012, 10:23 PM
    Married for 8yrs in the process of divorce.
    Hi, Im 20yrs old and I met this guy.he claims he 28. Well he also mention he have a 12yr old daughter. Anyway, We been dating for a few weeks going on a month.I finally went to his house for the first time. He have a beautiful home. It look like it once was a happy home. OK so i.asked have he ever been married because it was just a feeling I had that I just had to ashgb bestHesitant

Jul 17, 2012, 10:30 PM
    What should I do?
    Hi, Im 20yrs old and I met this guy.he claims he 28. Well egg he also mention he have a 12yr old daughter. Anyway, We been dating for a few weeks going on a month.I finally went to his house for the first time. He have a beautiful home. It look like it once was a happy home. OK so i.asked have he ever been married because it was just a feeling I had to.ask. Well He was 1st hesitant to answer then told me yes. They been married for 8yrs and separated for 4months and now in the process of a divorce. I really like him but I don't think i.should talk to him because I think he lying to me. I already think he lying about his age but I don't know. I need help because I never been in this situation.
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:30 PM
    Your title says that someone has been married for 8 years and in the process of a divorce.

Do you have a question?
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:33 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1025court View Post
    Hi, Im 20yrs old and i met this guy.he claims he 28. Well egg he also mention he have a 12yr old daughter. Anyway, We been dating for a few weeks going on a month.I finally went to his house for the first time. He have a beautiful home. it look like it once was a happy home. ok so i.asked have he ever been married because it was just a feeling i had to.ask. Well He was 1st hesitant to answer then told me yes. They been married for 8yrs and separated for 4months and now in the process of a divorce. I really like him but i don't think i.should talk to him because i think he lying to me. i already think he lying about his age but idk. I need help because i never been in this situation.
    The answer to this is simple. Leave him alone until his divorce is final. He's not available to you right now. He has obligations... his SON!

Jul 17, 2012, 10:35 PM
    I don't know what to do because he was never going to tell me if I didn't have a feeling in myy guts to ask.plus I think[ he lying about his age. If he is lying I don't want to be played at the end as the other woman. I don't know just never been in this situation QUOTE=J_9;3199812]Your title says that someone has been married for 8 years and in the process of a divorce.

Do you have a question?[/QUOTE]
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:39 PM
    You are already being played. He says he is married and he has a 12 year old son. If you don't want to be played kick him to the curb for someone who is actually available to you.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:49 PM
    You leave him alone. It's really pretty simple. If he was not going to tell you he was married, what else is he hiding from you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married 30 years and am a respondent in a divorce, suppose to be MY divorce. [ 3 Answers ]

I answered and contested within 20 days, Am seeking temporary support and the martial home to raise our children. Husband did not respond to contested answer, ( 20 days has passed). My request for emergency support was denied, but we will go before a magistrate soon. Husband walked out on us, no...

View more questions Search