Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CraigK Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 08:51 PM
    If my mom was a german citizen can I gain german citizenship
    My mom was born in Germany in 1968 and moved to Canada when she was three years old. In her twenties she gained Canadian citizenship. I was born in 1994 in Canada. Am I able to gain German citizenship or dual Canadian-German citizenship as a result of her being German decent? I have been unable to find accurate information on this from German websites I have visited so any help here would be appreciated.

If you have information on this type of thing an answer on here or an email to my address [email protected] would be greatly appreciated thank you!

Craig

Check out some similar questions!

German citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, just wondering if I qualify for dual citizenship. My father was born in Germany in 1933, came to Canada around 1957. I was born in 1985 in Canada-where I still reside. His family is all still in the EU, My mother was born in Canada but her parents were both born and raised in Germany as well....

German citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

How does one become a German citizen?

Landed Immigrant in Canada, German Citizen- Want Dual Citizenship [ 2 Answers ]

I would like to find out how to receive Dual Citizenship for Canada and Germany

German citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, was born in gemany (western former germany) in 1981, and I have my birth certificate From there, is it possible that I 'm able to apply for a german citizenship? And if not, could nit be duable in later times with later parties on power?! Many thanks

Want german citizenship [ 1 Answers ]

Hi lets see if someone can solve this... I am south african by birth, with an Australian passport by descendance from my mother, who was born in germany but moved to oz in about the 50's. Apparently she had to give up her german citizenship to be allowed to live in oz but her mother is german and...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search