Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrszayagarcia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 08:00 PM
    Paranormal
    My husband has been having dreams about a tall, black shadowed man wearing a hat. He came to him a few years back and he would wake and tell me this shadow was holding him down and he couldn't breathe or move. Then time passed by and just about a week ago he jumped from bed and said the shadow was back and told him don't think I forgot about you. And my husband said the man was holding his legs and he couldn't move. Anyone else experience anything like this or think of what it could be?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jul 18, 2012, 03:06 PM
    Yes people do have these experiences... he's not alone. Does he have an idea why it is coming to him? Any involvement in the occult? It is a demonic spirit.

Quote Originally Posted by mrszayagarcia View Post
    My husband has been having dreams about a tall, black shadowed man wearing a hat. He came to him a few years back and he would wake and tell me this shadow was holding him down and he couldnt breathe or move. Then time passed by and just about a week ago he jumped from bed and said the shadow was back and told him don't think I forgot about you. And my husband said the man was holding his legs and he couldn't move. Anyone else experience anything like this or think of what it could be?
    mrszayagarcia Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 18, 2012, 07:44 PM
    Thanks. No he's has no involvement in the occult. He doesn't know why he's having them. I think maybe stress or when he feels powerless or maybe not feeling in control of something but I don't know but it bothers him a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    Yes people do have these experiences...he's not alone. Does he have an idea why it is coming to him? Any involvement in the occult? It is a demonic spirit.

Jul 19, 2012, 01:14 PM
    Do you and your husband attend church?
    DancingRonin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 14, 2012, 02:27 PM
    Google "the Hatman" and sleep paralysis

This being has been seen by people for decades, I have experienced both as well.

Although the Hatman is fairly indiscriminate he usually comes at a time in ones life that they are emotionally vulnerable or mentally worn down.

He is not bound by location, so moving will not help
    He can be inherited, if you have children they will likely see him as well, at some point

He is rarely reported as being helpful and is usually reported as being malevolent.

This is not about attending church, the Hatman does not discriminate between religions,there are reported victims of all religions.

Strengthen yourselves as a family, eliminate unhealthy habits mental and physical. Strive to be happy healthy and spiritual

This will come down to a match of will and determination, tell it to leave with conviction, and it will. Live well and it won't return.

Best of Luck

Aug 15, 2012, 01:45 PM
    You're right, it's not about church... but in the end it is about religion, as REAL Christianity has been equipped to deal with these spiritual frauds. It may appear to someone who attends church... but I defy it to step into my home.

Mrszaya - I'd love an update with your situation. What's been happening lately?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Paranormal [ 6 Answers ]

My friend stays in a house that is haunted things get thrown doors slammed things missing and found in weird places like behind the TV physically scratched etc . I was told not to go but me being 14 and interested in the paranormal I went back . Me and the owner of the house ae very alike things...

Ask paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was younger, around 4 or 5 I would see the faces of people spinning above me around in circles, mostly of middle age men and women but also some of younger children and elderly people they would all be talking at the same time and I could never fully understand them. Sometimes the same face...

Ask a paranormal [ 1 Answers ]

When I was young, I had many accidents. When I remember them, I am looking at myself from a distance. On 1 occasion, I think I had an out of body experience (when I broke my neck) and when I woke up, I had changed in my head. On 1 occasion, an aura reader said I had no aura below my neck just...

What do you know about the paranormal? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a presence in my bedroom that attacks me every once in a while. What I mean is if you have seen the last Harry Potter Movie where Voldimort gets into Harry's body and Harry is able to talk to him and tell him that he is sorry that he will never feel love etc and then Voldimort leaves...

The paranormal [ 2 Answers ]

Is the paronormal real?:confused: how far can we take it? Is anything possible?

View more questions Search