Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Evalotta Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 06:52 PM
    Funky smell
    I have s funky smell in my guest room when using the shower in the bathroom next door. No water marks anywhere. Had plber to see what's going on he said it might be from the drain, since the smell is located in that area... ( I'm smelling the wall) he said, put extra insulation in wall through contacts and use liquids to clear the drain twice. The smell is still there.
    What can it be and how can I get rid of that smell..?

Check out some similar questions!

Funky egg smell in our master bath? [ 0 Answers ]

Yes don't really know thought maybe it was mold smell yeah know how sometimes you don't move an item in the shower then move it & black mold is there & stinky, but I have cleaned & I still smell this funky stench. What could it be & it is only in our master bedroom bath?

Bad Sewer with horriable smell of gas fumes and sour smell ,toilet smell.unit [ 2 Answers ]

I live in a low rental, had complained since I have moved in on, June,26/2010... have called city of winnipeg was told private property. Called the water waste line.. they did nothing and the smell is still in the unit. The development, was build in 2007.. the air vents where the heat comes from,...

Funky smell coming from guest bathroom [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have a funky smell coming from my guest bathroom. Here is what I have discovered: -The smell cannot be pinpointed. It is very difficult to tell where it is coming from. It does not seem to be coming directly from the sink drain, shower drain, or toilet. -Seals on the bottom of the...

Funky mildew smell in water [ 4 Answers ]

Over the past several months, I have noticed a strong smell coming from all the taps in my house when the water is initially turned on-hot or cold. The first time I noticed was after rinsing my hands off-I could smell mildew on my hands! This house was built in the mid 1980s and we have been here...

Funky smell.down there [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, OK so I have not been sexually active for two years until recently. Since I have been active again I have this funky smell down there. We do use protection and I keep myself very clean. Even after I wash myself the smell sticks around. I know that everything down there is healthy and good. But...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.