Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pedlow4078 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 03:28 PM
    Oil paintings by q.Vilora?
    I have two oil paintings that have the same signature, q.Vilora. Despite my best efforts I can find no reference for this artist. My wife says that her father purchased them in the late 70's or early 80's for around $400 each. Any help good or bad would be much appreciated.
    bliston0416 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2014, 06:03 PM
    I also have an oil painting by q. Vilora, that was in a storage unit we purchased about 20 years ago... and was hoping to find some info when I came across your question... did you ever find any information on this artist?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Three oil paintings need information if possible [ 0 Answers ]

I have attached photos of three oil on canvas, one of cupids is a reproduction but may be a early copy, I can not find any info on signature. The original I found out this weekend is a French painter named Emile Munier painting is called LE or Un Sauvatage (the rescue) The second painting bought...

Oil paintings and I don't know anything about them [ 0 Answers ]

I have these 2 oil paintings, no signature so I'm not sure if there are worth anything. The only thing worth tell you is that one was rolled up on a 1927 orgonia news paper! I have piks!

Oil Paintings [ 1 Answers ]

I have two oil paintings w/ authenticity certificates on the back of the paintings w/ there registration #'s. They are both through Royal Art LTD. One by W. Rinyo w/ Title of painting being "All Alone" registration # 81 40819 070, the other is by Barrister title is "The Big Chill, registration #...

Oil paintings [ 2 Answers ]

This may be for the category, if there is a better catagory; please let me know. When I first bought oil paintings they said that the value appreciate for them. I have had some oil paintings for 20 years. Two of the frames, I repainted. I would like to change up and get rid of some. Is it...

Oil Paintings and Artist [ 1 Answers ]

Do you know anything about a painter named Gene Bellini? I think he painted in oil in the Chicago area?

View more questions Search