Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lil Joe47 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 02:08 PM
    Should I buy and extra fan for my PC?
    Hi,
    On these warm days, should I buy and extra fan for my PC to keep it from over heating?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 17, 2012, 02:10 PM
    As long as your current set up is regularly cleaned up and the dust bunnies removed, you should be find.
    All modern systems have thermal protection to stop damage due to over heating.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC Fan Motor - Extra Wire [ 5 Answers ]

The AC fan motor outside went out on my central unit . I purchased a new motor and got home and saw that it had an extra wire coming from the motor. I know where all the other wires attach to. On the "old" capacitor I took off "one brown" and "one black wire". On the side of the new motor it...

Where can I buy nadinola extra strength cream in uk [ 0 Answers ]

I wanted to buy Nadinola from Amazon UK and it say it can't be shipped to UK from US, I have since been searching but can only find the bleaching one from eBay and I don't believe in buying my cream from eBay stores. *** where can I buy the NADINAOLA extra strength and Retin A in UK safely? Or has...

Different Color/ Extra wires on new Compressor fan motor [ 1 Answers ]

My Compressor fan motor stopped working last night. I noticed it when it was making a loud humming and buzzing noise. I gave it a few spins with a stick and it started spinning on its own but same problem when I woke up this morning. I purchased a new motor from Graingers today but the wiring is...

Thermostat: Install an extra external fan control on are and G? [ 1 Answers ]

May I safely install an external switch to the fan control in my thermostat? Would this be the R and G terminals? (The purpose is to have (fan only) circulation increased in the house, controlled by a digital timer that opens and closes a relay switch throughout the day/night for short 1-3...

Extra red wire for fan [ 3 Answers ]

I removed an old ceiling fan and am in the process of replacing it with a model233-798 Romanesque fan by Hampton Bay. I have a red wire coming out of the ceiling box that I don't know what to do with. I've connected the ground, white and black wires but am at a loss what to do with the red. ...

View more questions Search