Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rvacalamity Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 12:05 PM
    2012 asap EtG testing 100 cutoff thread
    Lets update with people who have tried and passed. Everyone look foe info and no updates. Height weight gender amount of alcohol and of hours prior to test.

I drank a heunekin 16 oz and coors light 24 can with lemons in both. 2 acai cleanse pills that night 4 next day much water full of lemons, 3 shots of apple cider vinegar w water daily. Will continue water lemon regimet with cardiovascular. Will take noxide detox flush with no creatine at 6 am on day of test.

Taking 650 gelatin. 500 c. 400 e 50zinc. 500 mg niacin to keep vitamins through cleanse. Drank Monday night at 11 pm this amount and vasap test is Thursday. Fairfax co. 5'7 175 lb female

Will post my results please add information

Check out some similar questions!

Chances of passing ETG 100 cutoff, 70 hrs after 3 pints of ale & 2 glass champagne [ 11 Answers ]

After a very long time, I broke down and drank 3 pints of ale (higher alcohol than reg beer) and two maybe 3 smaller flutes of champagne, about 70 hours before the EtG test (which has cutoff of 100 I think). I drank a bottle of stuff for cleansing / diluting which puts creatine and color back into...

ETG Alcohol Testing -- Cutoff Levels [ 7 Answers ]

Greetings. I'm working on a paper regarding drug and alcohol testing and got a little confused on the math (not for a science class obviously!). I was wondering if anyone could help me clarify one small point using the ETG test as an example. Is a 50 cutoff level more or less sensitive than a...

What does it mean for EtG tests for the cutoff to be either 100 or 500? [ 4 Answers ]

What does it mean for the ETG cut offs? Does the 500 cut off mean they can go back further or test harder?

ETG testing... will I pass? (I think they use 100 cutoff.. Though) [ 1 Answers ]

I drank about 8 drinks Sat pm/Sun am... stopping at 4 am. Had half a bloody mary Sunday at 3. I tested at 8:42 on Friday am. (120 hours after last drink of group... about 113 hours after half of a typical size bloody mary)I am female, 125 lbs, 5' 8'' and high metabolism. I drink plenty of coffee...

12 beers 72 hours later ETG Test Cutoff 500 Ethyl glucurinide 250 Ethyl Sulfate 100 [ 1 Answers ]

If a 240 lb well muscled male drank 12 beers, was tested 72hours later who drank lots of fluids and was tested at the following levels what are chances of positive results? ETG level 500

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.