Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mkater Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 09:39 AM
    1 thermostat, 3 separate units
    I live in a large victorian house. It is broken up to 3 separate units. I live downstairs, and 2 other tenants live upstairs in separate units. There is only 1 thermostat in the house and its in my unit. There are 3 separate meters. Since its central A/C and heat, with only 1 thermostat, will that electic/gas show up on my bill or get split up to 3 separate units? It's hard for me to believe it will get broken up to 3 separate units, since the control is on my floor.

Check out some similar questions!

How to install 3 a/c units on one thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Can I install a single themostat to (2) geothemal heat pumps with a floor radiant heating system?

Electric wiring a thermostat to two units? [ 0 Answers ]

I have two electric 1000 watt heaters self controlled to a 240 volt circuit I want to connect them to one termostate so that they operate from that termostate.

Seperate/Join Bank Accounts? [ 28 Answers ]

So me and my other had a conversation about bank accounts. Which system do you think would work best? A) - One bank account that both incomes are deposited into, that pays for all monthly bills as well as personal spending (an agreed upon monthly allowance). - or - B) - 3 accounts. One...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.