Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    gina437 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Will I hear from him
    Am once again asking for advice concerning my boygriend as well as myself. We have had a serious falling out and there is to be no communicaiton between us. I considered him my best friend, we prayed together, worshipped together and relied on one another quite a bit. Suddenly ,several weekss, out of the blue he called and stated he needed “time” and that I was a burden to him. He spoke at length about how much he does for me and how he resents it. He said he wanted to do things with his friends ( he is 63 and I am 57). I must emphasize this came right out of the blue. I was so hurt and so startled that I pressed him for reasons and he said many mean and hurtful things to me. He changed his phone number abruptly and then was reluctant to give me the new one. Then stated that if I called him on his new phone number he would simply change it and have me charged with harassment.Then ,once again,out of the blue, he spent the holiday with me, told me what a great day it was , called me to see if he could come up to the house, I said yes, then I never heard from him again. Needless to say I am reeling from all this and need prayer. I am praying to understand but just cannot. Truthfully,I hurt very deeply and very badly. Trying to give it to the Lord and having a difficult time. We have been friends for a very long time- years, in fact.
    Homegirl 50 Posts: 10,794, Reputation: 2604
    Dating & Teen Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 10:34 AM
    Maybe he has met someone one else and is not man enough to say so.
    Maybe he is developing dementia, I don't know, but I would leave it alone. You may not get answers, but I would not spend anymore time with him without an explanation as to why he treated you so poorly.

Jul 17, 2012, 12:05 PM
    I wonder about the someone else but am not sure. I am leaving him alone, believe me, but wish he would realize that he was hurtful. He DEFINTELY does NOT like it when someone does anything to him, but thinks it is OK to hurt other people.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 01:48 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gina437 View Post
    am once again asking for advice concerning my boygriend as well as myself. We have had a serious falling out and there is to be no communicaiton between us. I considered him my best friend, we prayed together, worshipped together and relied on one another quite a bit. Suddenly ,several weekss, out of the blue he called and stated he needed “time” and that I was a burden to him. He spoke at length about how much he does for me and how he resents it. He said he wanted to do things with his friends ( he is 63 and I am 57). I must emphasize this came right out of the blue. I was so hurt and so startled that I pressed him for reasons and he said many mean and hurtful thigns to me. He changed his phone number abruptly and then was reluctant to give me the new one. Then stated that if I called him on his new phone number he would simply change it and have me charged with harrasment.Then ,once again,out of the blue, he spent the holiday with me, told me what a great day it was , called me to see if he could come up to the house, I said yes, then I never heard from him again. Needless to say I am reeling from all this and need prayer. I am praying to understand but just cannot. Truthfully,I hurt very deeply and very badly. Trying to give it to the Lord and having a difficult time. We have been friends for a very long time- years, in fact.

Are you asking for prayers or advice?

I would have nothing to do with this man, no matter how much that hurts. He is minimally unstable and/or confused.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 01:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by gina437 View Post
    I wonder about the someone else but am not sure. I am leaving him alone, beleive me, but wish he would realize that he was hurtful. He DEFINTELY does NOT like it when someone does anything to him, but thinks it is OK to hurt other people.

You can't make anyone realize anything - people do what they want.

Jul 18, 2012, 05:54 AM
    I am asking for both prayer and advice. I find prayer always helps. And advice is very much welcomed. I am very thankful for your response.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can others hear me? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm bit confussed but still! My Question is:- When I speak person in front of me, my words travel in the form of sound waves in every possible direction including the listner; How does the Feynman law of particles applied here? Is it possible that even after end of communication waves of my...

Will I hear from him again? [ 5 Answers ]

I started talking to this guy 6 months ago on a dating site. WE talked everyday vis texts, phone calls and skype - all day everyday! (around work) Eventually we decided to meet, and I went over to Dublin (I live in UK) to meet him! (After 4 months of chatting etc) Everything was perfect whilst I...

Will I hear from him again? [ 3 Answers ]

Was seeing a man for 4 months. I found out he was doing a few things to me behind my back. He had lied about his age, he had another women he was spending time with. He never took me on dates,I just felt hidden. It all began to add up. I did confront him and of course he denided it all. So a few...

Will I ever hear from him again? [ 8 Answers ]

I dated this guy for 2 months we talked on the phone everyday, web cam, e-mails, and texts. Finally he flew me to where he was I got off the plane he kissed me and we seemingly had a wonderful 1st day although he picked out every flaw he could possibly find on my face. (backing that he ...

View more questions Search