Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MassGardener Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 05:38 AM
    Kill tree without killing everything around it?
    If I use the techniques of drilling holes in the stump and filling it with round-up, will it kill the shrubs I have growing around it?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 06:09 AM
    What technique of drilling holes and filling them with round-up?

There are better ways without destroying the environment around your house. You still have to dig the stump out, so why not dig it up without using round-up?

Why does the tree have to go and what kind of tree is it ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to kill tree roots [ 2 Answers ]

Both my neighbours have poplar trees one has been cut they are both on each side of my house. I have suckers running everywhere there are damaging my yard and I fear that they could damage my foundation of my house. I can't use chemicals we are on a well system and septic system. I need a safe...

Killing Tree Roots [ 2 Answers ]

About 3 yrs. We removed a tree after a big wind storm knocked it over, we grind what we could and poured salt rock, but now theirs small roots spreading as far as 12ft away

Kill tree roots? [ 1 Answers ]

Tree roots in septic system---just had it cleaned----tree has been cut down but trunk is still there (small part of trunk}----how can roots be killef without interfearing with septic?

Killing tree roots [ 1 Answers ]

How do I kill small tree stumps and roots?

How do you kill tree roots after more than 2 years after the tree was cut down? [ 5 Answers ]

About 2 years ago I had a tree removed from my front yard and the stump ground. I was told that this was enough to kill the remaining roots. However, I don't believe that this is true since the driveway is cracking and splitting even more now than when we had the tree. One side of the crack is...

View more questions Search