I need your free help to know the key elements for writing the NGO profile
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2012, 08:09 AM
    What is a NGO profile?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 08:56 AM
    According to my skillful Googling, an NGO is "a non-governmental organization (NGO) is any non-profit, voluntary citizens' group which is organized on a local, national or international level. Task-oriented and driven by people with a common interest, NGOs perform a variety of service and humanitarian functions, bring citizen concerns to Governments, advocate and monitor policies and encourage political participation through provision of information. Some are organized around specific issues, such as human rights, environment or health. They provide analysis and expertise, serve as early warning mechanisms and help monitor and implement international agreements. Their relationship with offices and agencies of the United Nations system differs depending on their goals, their venue and the mandate of a particular institution." (DEFINITION OF NGOS)

This list might help ---

Do you have these policies and systems in your NGO? - Funds for NGOs
    drtom4444 Posts: 3,282, Reputation: 145
    Ultra Member

Jul 18, 2012, 02:45 PM
    I would think that the person who needs to write this NGO would know the facts better than one of us. I know I have no idea about anything pertaining to the NGO.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a profile to take a dealership [ 1 Answers ]

I am Engineering Graduate. I have been working for manufacturing and Construction Companies as a Commercial manager where I have to handled the responsibilities like Procurement of goods, Govt. liasioning jobs Labour management. I am loooking after a manufacturing unit which is sister concern of...

How to write business profile can I get a format of business profile [ 6 Answers ]

How to write business profile can I get the format of business profile?

How to write sexy notes to man [ 7 Answers ]

Have a major crush on new neihbor. I don't know him but want to tell him discretly how hot I think he is.

How to write dirty notes for my man [ 10 Answers ]

I was just wondering what kind of things do you write on notes when you want to leave your man a dirty note to find in his work truck or lunch or something along those lines.

View more questions Search