Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sanf022 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 17, 2012, 01:38 AM
    My name on my portuguese b.I. is wrong
    I got my B.I. last year. There is a mistake in the middle name. It has to be 'Jordan' but it is 'Jordon'. It is the same as it is on the Portuguese birth certificate. I knew before that it was wrong and not to waste the appointment, when asked if everything was correct I answered positively.

Is there any possibility to change the middle name as it is on my Indian passport? And if yes, how much time will it take? I'm afraid if the concerned authorities would not grant me the OCI.

Check out some similar questions!

Married to a Portuguese citizen, live in Canada, how can I get Portuguese Citizenship [ 0 Answers ]

Married to a Portuguese citizen, live in Canada, how can I get Portuguese citizenship? I read somewhere that I can apply for citizenship if I am married to Portuguese citizen for over three years. How do I go about applying and what documents they need, also how long does it take and if I need to...

Can I apply portuguese passport on my mother's portuguese pasport in uk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I am a student in uk and I have been here for last four years. My visa is expiring next year jan 2010 and holding indian passport. I was wondering if I can apply for portuguese passport through portuguese embassy without going back to my home country (goa , india) since my mother has been...

American born of portuguese ancestry and want a portuguese passport [ 0 Answers ]

I was wondering if I could obtain a portuguese passport even if I am a US citizen born in Hawaii but of full portuguese ancestry

American born with portuguese parents and want a portuguese passport [ 9 Answers ]

Hi all. Basically I am trying to find a way around being american (born and raised) and trying to go to the UK to live with my boyfriend and work there. I thought the easist way might be to obtain a portuguese passport and therefore be free to rome in and out of the UK with out visa issues that I...

How to apply for portuguese nationality for a minor with one parent being portuguese [ 3 Answers ]

My partner is a portuguese citizen,living with me in england.I am a zimbabwean citizen,we are not married but have a baby together.we would like to register the baby as a portuguese national.how do we do that?and is she able to travel to zimbabwe with her father?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.