Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hi15789 Posts: 40, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:16 PM
    How to write a thesis statement in a theme essay
    My theme is "some people may deslike the boring middle class lifestyle and wants to exceed expectation at any cost". Need help how to make a thesis statement in a theme essay.

Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

How to write a thesis statement in a theme literary paragraph [ 75 Answers ]

So my theme is "the courage to stand up to an enemy" how would I write a thesis statement about this? I am currently stuck on this. Need help. Thanks

Help with my thesis statement for an essay [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, OK so I wrote my thesis and my teacher told me that it is way TO GENERAL, what can I say to imrove my thesis? This is my Thesis, Literature from New Zealand/ Australia exposes friendship in many works. Friendship means different things to different people, and sometimes it is something that has...

Can you tell me how an essay is suppose to be written (ex. 1st thesis statement) etc. [ 2 Answers ]

My teacher didn't really specify, I know the thesis statement goes first but are you suppose to then write your opinion?

Thesis statement of an descriptive essay , A chef Restaurant [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me with a introductory paragraph. My topic is " A restaurant Chef "

Thesis Statement for THEME Essay [ 5 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this site. I'm writing a theme essay on a pretty interesting topic. I write very well. However, I am having trouble getting started with my thesis statement. The theme of my essay is Fate vs. Free will: the question that I would like to turn into a thesis statement is: What...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.