Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    abbiesmom Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2007, 02:56 PM
    My cat is very sick
    My cat abbie is usually playful but has been just lying around. She's been vomiting since Thursday when she tries to eat or drink and now my kids say there is a foul odor to it. She is one of my kids to me and we love her so much. Please help.
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2007, 03:04 PM
    Sweetheart if your cat is that obviously sick why on earth haven't you taken it to the vet it needs help hunn please get your cat looked at.
    tinatina Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2007, 01:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by abbiesmom
    my cat abbie is usually playful but has been just lying around. she's been vomiting since thursday when she tries to eat or drink and now my kids say there is a foul odor to it. she is one of my kids to me and we love her so much. please help.
    Go to the vet
    grammadidi Posts: 1,182, Reputation: 468
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2007, 02:26 PM
    You need to take your cat to the vet immediately! You could lose her if you don't!

Good luck!

Didi

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sick cat, maybe a stroke? [ 14 Answers ]

Our healthy 15 year old cat has very suddenly acted like she may be having something like a stroke. Her legs go stiff and she stretches her front legs in front of her and even brings one up over her head. Her hind legs go stiff as well. She looses her balance and has difficulty walking. Staggering...

Sick Cat She Is 21 Years [ 3 Answers ]

Hi My Name Is Dianna I Have A Cat Her Name Is Kitty I Have Had Her For 21 Years It Seems After Christmas She Started Going Down Hill She Has Like Black Stuff Coming Out Het Her Nose Or Mouth She Stop Eating Today I Don't Know If I Need To Take Her In Somewhere She Is Suffering To Me And Iam On A...

My cat is sick [ 5 Answers ]

Hello everyone if you know any good sites to learn about cat diseases please let me know it is VERY ergent. Please and thank you. ♥ sarah

Ok I know but my cat is sick [ 4 Answers ]

Is there a cat form of parvo. If you are not familiar with parvo it is a dog disease, that makes it hard for dogs to move and their neck gets stuck sideways. Please help my cat recently had kittens and I:confused: :confused: don't want it to spread. If you know any diseases please tell me what...

Sick Cat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi... Please would anybody be able to give me some advice about my cat. She has just turned 1 and has been really poorly for the last 16 hours she can't eat anything without it coming back up and is not herself. She has drank plenty of water just thought I'd ask for some advice before I take her...

View more questions Search