Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shaza29 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 09:14 PM
    Dose my mum still love me?
    Because she was a bad parent. An hit me a lot. But she's my mum an I miss her!!

Jul 16, 2012, 09:16 PM
    Dose my straight mum love me?

Jul 16, 2012, 09:19 PM
    My mum is dead an u want to know if she still loves me or thinks about me. Plea

Jul 16, 2012, 09:21 PM
    Dose my mum still love me?
    Because she was a bad parent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 09:50 PM
    She is dead, if she did not love you when you were alive, she did not love you. If you abused you, get counseling to get over it.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Jul 18, 2012, 06:44 AM
    First a disclaimer: We aren't psychics and can't give you a 'reading'. What we can do is look at the facts as you know them and give you advice based on the information you give us. I will be honest that it seems like you may need bereavement (loss of a loved one) instead of psychics.

Shaza, this may seem insensitive but more background information might help us understand your question and needs. May I ask how old you are and how long you have been dealing with her death?

Do you have anyone in your family or friends you can talk to about you're your mother and how she treated you?

It is common to care about a parent no matter how badly they treated you. It is common to grieve for an abusive parent and wish they were still alive. As long as they are alive there is always hope that the person will change for the better and love you the way you know you deserve to be.

Part of grieving is putting away those hopes and dreams and understanding that we cannot change the past, but you can get help moving forward. There are support groups and counselors who can listen and guide you through healing. It is also okay to get angry at her and safely work through that anger so you don't carry it with you for the rest of your life.

Do you have any good memories of her?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does my mum love me? [ 7 Answers ]

My mum is always saying that one day she will run away or kill herself because my sister and dad are annoying her. I don't war I'm doing to make her feel this way but whenever I ask her she doesn't give me a straight answer. She is always slagging me off and always says I embarrass her and that she...

Straight mum(or not) - in love with lesbian [ 5 Answers ]

I am 29 and have 3 kids and was in a relationship with their dad for 10 years. I have always had the odd cheeky look at women and found them attractive but never acted on anything as I always just thought I was straight had kids, family life and that was that. I enrolled at uni last sept and met...

Dose he love me [ 5 Answers ]

I met this guy and he always tells me how much he loves me How do I know for sure he dose? :confused:

How dose a player fall in love with a girl [ 3 Answers ]

I like this lad he is a bit of a player and I have already fallen in love with him on and of for about 3 4 years when I stayed at his he said give me your arm so we were cuddled up all night after we had sex what do you think should happen and dose he like me

Dose she truly love me how to tell [ 2 Answers ]

I think my girl is cheating on me how can I tell?lif so what do I do?? I NEED HELP ON THIS... thank you:confused: :mad:

View more questions Search