Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbybare2005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 07:54 PM
    Tiny red dots
    I woke up with tiny red dots on my arms and legs(tiny bites) I went to see the doctor and she gave me an antibacterial cream although it helped I kept getting more tiny red dots. While changing the bed (and I am a clean person) I decided to spray the mattress with a Raid bedbug product to be on the safe side and hundreds of tiny red spiders came crawling out of a tiny hole in the mattress. What are they and where do they come from? And how do I get rid of them?
    bobbybare2005 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 07:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbybare2005 View Post
    I woke up with tiny red dots on my arms and legs(tiny bites) I went to see the doctor and she gave me an antibacterial cream although it helped I kept getting more tiny red dots. While changing the bed (and I am a clean person) I decided to spray the mattress with a Raid bedbug product to be on the safe side and hundreds of tiny red spiders came crawling out of a tiny hole in the mattress. What are they and where do they come from? And how do I get rid of them?
    I would appreciate all the help I can get!
    Thanks
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 08:10 PM
    They might be mites of some kind. Maybe this? http://mightycleancarpetcare.com/car...g-virginia.jpg or this? Google Image Result for http://content.answcdn.com/main/content/img/Gardeners/f0162.jpg It sounds like you need a new mattress.
    LadySam Posts: 1,589, Reputation: 322
    Cats Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 08:34 PM
    Would chiggers invade a mattress? Whatever they are, I vote for new mattress also.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tiny red dots on arms and hands [ 1 Answers ]

I was in ballet class yesterday and we were doing a series of turns with our arms to the side (usually, for these turns, the arms are in front of us, like we're holding a giant beach ball). At the end of the sequence, I noticed that my hands and lower arms were a bit itchy (similar to prickly...

Tiny red dots on children's head [ 1 Answers ]

My seven year old has about 10 tiny red spots (about 1mm diameter big) on her head. One location on the head it looks like dry scalp plus couple red spots. She doesn't seem to be itchy. Is it head lice or eczema or dandruff??

Tiny red dots on my leg. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I realized just a second ago that on my right leg I have 3 or 4 very very small red dots. They are spread far apart from each other, wich makes me think it might just be a very small broken blood vessel, but I also think that it might be a bug bite. Does anybody know what this could be?...

View more questions Search