Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessa90 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 05:34 PM
    Can a psychic please help me?
    My name is Jessica Allen I am 21 years old. My girlfriend Victoria dumped me a month ago saying she just wants to be friends but I am worried it was my fault because I didn't trust her although she would do some things that made me suspicious. It's a long distance relationship and we've not met yet. Can a psychic please tell me the truth about this relationship? Was Victoria the sweet person she seemed? And will we be ableto get back together? And what can I do to be given another chance? Thanks
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Jul 16, 2012, 05:47 PM
    I anticipated your question and have been waiting for you to ask it. I was going to answer it yesterday before you ever asked but then I thought that perhaps you wouldn't see my answer or maybe wouldn't realize it was an answer to your specific question...

Seriously, there's no psychics on this site and a psychic isn't what you need.

The answer here is simple. You never met her, move on and find someone in real life. If she is or isn't really like she portrayed herself is irrelevant at this point. All you need to know is that she ended it and really, there wasn't ever anything there to begin with. You never met, it was long distance... was that a real relationship? Not really, right?

Let go and find someone else that will be there for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Psychic help [ 3 Answers ]

In constant fights with lover, is there a future for us?

Anyone psychic out there [ 9 Answers ]

I am dating a really good friend of mine now , we are really close and I felt comfortable enough to explore my sexuality with him. I have been bicurous for awhile but recently tried it partly for us but partly for me. I really enjoyed being in a threesome with him(me and another girl). I surprised...

Am I psychic? [ 7 Answers ]

:D hi, I know this might sound really stupid but how would one know if one is psychic? Sometimes I'd dream about something but forget it by the next morning when I wake up. The dreams are more like flashes of scenes. I only remember the dreams that I have after the scene happens in real life....

Are You a Psychic? [ 2 Answers ]

How many people on this site are honestly psychic? Is it possible to learn to become psychic or is there a certain gene you get to become psychic?

In need of psychic [ 1 Answers ]

When do you see me getting married

View more questions Search