Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    balvarez2009 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 11:36 AM
    Getting paid
    Where can I go if my boss doesn't want to pay the days that I have worked? I heard that there is a place where I can get help with but I just don't where it is? I live in Virginia
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 16, 2012, 12:27 PM
    Your state's Dept of Labor can help.
    balvarez2009 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 04:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem View Post
    Your state's Dept of Labor can help.
    Thnk u

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How is overtime paid out if your off sick in an hourly paid positionk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a situation where the weekly work week is 40 hours. Overtime was worked (8 hours) but the company said where she was off sick the 8 hours OT was included in the week and would only receive 4 hours overtime - is the right?

Wrongfully evicted in New Hampshire for money supposedly not paid but has been paid [ 3 Answers ]

Owner wants me evicted for not paying 452.00 but I paid it, sent sheriff to apartment with a letter telling me to go to court, I talked to manager of apartments told them that I already paid the money she said I didn't have to go to court. Now yesterday in the mail I get a letter saying that...

Employer paid taxes being paid by employee [ 7 Answers ]

I started with a new company as an employee I am a loan officer I wanted to be an independent contractor as I have always been that in the past but they said I could not do so They are now requiring me to pay the employer taxes (FICA 6.2%, Medicare 1.45%, Fed/state unemployment 1% and 4.35% for...

I paid taxes for 2007, now have amended refund, what about money I paid [ 1 Answers ]

I paid $4000 with taxes for 2007, now have amended refund of $5300. Should I received back money with an original return I paid?

I was suppose to get paid Thursday December 24, 2009 and still have not been paid. [ 5 Answers ]

My employer was suppose to pay me last Thursday, we were not paid. What are my rights?

View more questions Search