Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jeff IL Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2012, 10:18 AM
    How do you get rid of sewer flies?
    I have these little black flies in my sump pump tank and main drain in the laundry room. I have clean both with drain cleaner until water is clear. But they keep coming back is there a better way of getting rid of these pest?

Check out some similar questions!

Drain Flies/Sewer Flies [ 24 Answers ]

We moved into this house almost 1 yr ago. At first I didn't notice the flies. We have a shower stall in our bathroom that is in our room. We noticed a leak and stopped using it. Someone mentioned that I should still pour water down the drain, is this true? Our sump pump is in the basement next...

Sewer flies [ 2 Answers ]

I have sewer flies in my crawl. They are getting into my house.I had rotor rooter come and put a camera through my sewer line.They saw no breaks,but still believe they are getting into my crawl through a crack in the line. They want to break up the concrete and replace the sewer line at app...

What do sewer flies look like? [ 1 Answers ]

These tiny black bugs I have are mostly in my kitchen but not around the sink.I found a couple on my coat that was hanging on the kitchen chair and a few on the table. It's almost like they are dropping from the ceiling but I don't see any up there. They have legs but no antennae.

Sewer flies [ 1 Answers ]

I have read some of the postings about how to eliminate or at least control sewer flies. We have a septic tank and before I purchase any of the products available I want to make sure they are safe for septic tanks. Does anyone have any suggestions? If possible I would like to treat them asap...

Sewer flies [ 6 Answers ]

I am having the sewer/drain fly problem in my house. The house is a ranch on a slab. I have two bathrooms, one with a shower and the other a tub. I had a local plumbing company come in to check this. They found a open drain in the shower and fixed it. (The shower drain pipe was simply...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.