Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 11:46 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    We ALL know what it is. You guys just can't get over the fact that we have a BLACK president... It bugs you SOOOO badly that you're looking for some PROOF - ANY proof - that a black man STILL isn't equal to a white guy... You're looking for vindication... It ain't there. Bummer for you old white guys.

excon
    Wow, you really have run out of arguments. What an outrageously stupid and cowardly claim, not to mention one you have no chance at proving.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 11:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    not to mention one you have no chance at proving.
    Hello again, Steve:

Show me where you demanded the release of George W. Bush's school records - or Clinton's...

Nuff said!

excon
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 11:53 AM
    No proof needed when all you guys do is criticize everything about the guy. Just like your guy Romney, all bad but no solutions. Now if you want to stop hollering and get to facts, Romney's vision for America is on line. Tell me how they affect YOU, and your agenda.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 01:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by excon View Post
    Hello again, Steve:

Show me where you demanded the release of George W. Bush's school records - or Clinton's...

Nuff said!

excon
    No, not 'nuff said. First of all I never demanded the release of Obama's transcripts.

Second of all, equating the desire to know why our president, who boasted repeatedly of the transparency he would bring, with racism is an outrageously stupid, cowardly, invalid argument. Let me add intellectually lazy and not worthy of a response to that list, too.

Enough of this racist bullsh*t.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    No proof needed when all you guys do is criticize everything about the guy.
    When did blacks become above criticism? It certainly didn't work that way during Bush's much less of a white man's club administration. In fact, the left took great pleasure in demeaning blacks then, but I bet these leftists weren't racists were they?
    Attached Images

NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 01:53 PM
    No sir, I know who I'm referring to and that would be you.
    Holy thin-skinned Batman! You cannot take any criticism at all LOL! I'm now the site editor because I showed you the correct spelling of one word that you routinely misspelled? Boy, your teachers must have had a hate on for you (assuming you went to school).
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 02:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Holy thin-skinned Batman! You cannot take any criticism at all LOL! I'm now the site editor because I showed you the correct spelling of one word that you routinely misspelled? Boy, your teachers must have had a hate on for you (assuming you went to school).
    Holy out of touch with reality Batman! I don't routinely misspell anything. Get a grip on reality, dude and maybe then you can add something useful to the discussion instead of playing language monitor and drama queen.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 02:22 PM
    I don't routinely misspell anything.
    Yes, that word. Duh.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 02:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    Yes, that word. Duh.
    And which word would that be?
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 02:57 PM
    Ah crap, you got me, it's tom's spelling of the word you posted. I get you guys mixed up all the time.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 02:59 PM
    No, you just don't pay attention.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 04:08 PM
    And yes I went to school . I am the product of the progressive state education system of New York. The reason you see misspelled words from me is I don't have the time or the inclination to edit my responses... and I have a mild case of dyslexia that is getting worse as I grow older . No need to waste your or my time trying to correct it .

Now if it's all the same ;I'd rather deal with the substance of the issue posted .

So where were we ? Oh yeah.. I did not have time to request Bush's transcripts before they were leaked to the compliant press... that wasted no time in publishing them . Now how were they leaked when the only way someone can get Harvard records is if the alumni requests it ? Could it be that there was a double standard ?

How is it that Obama could become editor of the Harvard Review if he was unpublished ? Was he a spelling monitor ?
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 04:20 PM
    [QUOTE=tomder55;3199455]... and I have a mild case of dyslexia that is getting worse as I grow older . No need to waste your or my time trying to correct it .

QUOTE]

No rose colour glasses eh? Nice to know you have faults just like the rest of us Tom I have dyslexic fingers myself, they insist on mistyping certain words but I do try to correct it just so you find it intelligable. As to spelling, your friend should realise there are different paths to the same place, heaven forbid they went to China where a word can be spelled one way and sounded several different ways
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2012, 07:47 AM
    How long has it been since the Democrat controlled Senate passed a budget? 3 years? Or is it 4 now? They can't bother to take that up because they obviously have more pressing issues of national interest, like passing a "Romney bill."

Good thing there are no real problems facing the country right now, eh?
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2012, 07:53 AM
    I want to see San Fran Nan's tax returns . I want to see Jay Rockefeller's tax returns.. What a bunch of phonies ! Instead of reforming the tax code ;they want to see where legal deductions were taken ? What is the point of that ?
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 07:54 AM
    Well you won't find them in the Current Events board on AMHD.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 19, 2012, 08:08 AM
    How long has it been since the Democrat controlled Senate passed a budget? 3 years? Or is it 4 now? They can't bother to take that up because they obviously have more pressing issues of national interest, like passing a "Romney bill."

As long as you have republican senators obstructing, and filibustering at a record pace hardly anything passes in the Senate. That's the problem!
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2012, 08:46 AM
    You mean obstructing like announcing virtually every House passed bill as DOA in the Democrat controlled Senate?
    Ultra Member

Jul 19, 2012, 09:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    As long as you have republican senators obstructing, and filibustering at a record pace hardly anything passes in the Senate. Thats the problem!
    Perhaps if they would actually put a House passed budget to a vote then one could pass the do-nothing Senate .
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 19, 2012, 09:10 AM
    Hello again,

Looks like the adult needs to take control again...

So, Romney ISN'T going to release 'em. He's made a calculated decision that NOT releasing them will do LESS harm than releasing them would. He said as much.. He KNOWS the Democrats are going to pick through it, and DISTORT it..

Even in the midst of this refusal, his poll numbers didn't drop. Do you think he can get away with NOT releasing them, and STILL have a shot at winning?

excon

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search