Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 08:50 AM
    Clearly NK isn't going for the right wing BS, and neither are SOME Americans. When righties talk of Americans they would have you believe that everyone agrees with them, and they are always correct, and have no problem dismissing anything that goes against their own thinking.

The people spoke before, and see that despite the noise on the right, they are not so willing to just dump this president for some rich guy they have nothing to judge him by. For sure repubs love to sit on the sideline, booing yet refuse to get in the game because they know they are wrong because they lie to cover the true facts about the economy, the state of the country, and their own obstruction in their quest to allow the lying job creators to extract more wealth and protect them from the boogy man.

They cannot, and will not,answer the real questions of why fellow right wing conservatives are calling for Romney to release more tax information.

Both sides agree he got some 'splaining to do. It's a big fat lie that its JUST the left.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 08:51 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by tomder55 View Post
    His taxes means nothing .. All they show is that Obama is someone who thinks government should do charity so that cheap people don't have to .
    Where does it show that in his tax returns?
    speechlesstx Posts: 1,111, Reputation: 284
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 08:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    No sir, it is yourself and your bromance partner. :-) He continuously ignores the facts and makes some emotional plea that "we don't know him" when clearly he has released more personal tax info than the Romulan.
    Bromance? Dude, get a grip with reality.

Obama is the most thoroughly unvetted and secretive president in my lifetime. That's a fact minus emotion and your hissy fits springing from your overly literal interpretation coupled with a lifetime of tax returns isn't going to change that. Tom was absolutely correct in his assessment.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 08:58 AM
    All college financial aid received
    Hello again, tom:

I'm particularly interested in whether he sits to pee. Bwa, ha ha ha.

excon
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 09:05 AM
    lThe biggest reason for that is that he has intentionally sealed the information from the public perusal .
    Hello tom:

Can you show me where he did that?? Or did you hear about it from Hannity?? Look. If you wanted to see my Hallet School record, and they didn't give it to you, that's on Hallet.. I can't control what they release or what they don't. Now, I'm not the president, but apparently Obama sealed these records when he was just a schmuck.. Schmucks can't seal records... They just can't..

Anyway, I'll wait to see what you come up with...

excon
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 09:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    Bromance? Dude, get a grip with reality.

Obama is the most thoroughly unvetted and secretive president in my lifetime. That's a fact minus emotion and your hissy fits springing from your overly literal interpretation coupled with a lifetime of tax returns isn't going to change that. Tom was absolutely correct in his assessment.
    Of course you think he is, you almost used his words verbatim: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/curren...ml#post3198804
    LOL.

How did someone unvetted get through the presidential process? Answer: he/she doesn't. Stir your tempest in a teapot and get all outraged!
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 09:13 AM
    My college and grad schools will not release my records to anyone. In fact, they won't give out any of my personal contact information to anyone, even to another alumnus. President Obama didn't have to seal anything.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 09:20 AM
    Dude, all one need to is look at your idea of what verbatim is and it's pretty clear to all that you have comprehension issues.

As for your summary, that's a willful ignorance of historical fact.
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 09:33 AM
    Hello again,

What's worse? That he didn't pay taxes, or that he won't release the returns??

At THIS point, I'd say it's his REFUSAL. I think it's FINISHING him.

excon
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 09:36 AM
    But then, no one really cares about Romney. He is just a placeholder. People won't be voting for Romney, but will be voting Republican to get rid of the Democrat in office.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 09:42 AM
    I think its funny they call our guy opaque, but don't care if their guy is too! Hypocrisy, or a double standard... OR BOTH!

Some leader, that refuses to clarify.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 09:53 AM
    Breaking news... a part of the President revealed.. He likes thin mint Girl Scout Cookies!!

He could release to the public his transcripts any time he wants to .
    Here is how he could get his Harvard records :
    Transcript Requests
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 17, 2012, 09:59 AM
    No one said he couldn't get them. Of what importance are they? If he got all As and B's, then the narrative will become that he cheated or paid someone to take his exams and write his papers. Even though the State of Hawaii issued his long-form birth certificate, there are still those who say it was recently manufactured and those birth announcements in the newspapers back then were deliberately put in to help people in 2012 prove a future president is a native-born American.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 10:05 AM
    Call it intellectual curiousity . Don't you want to read any scholarship from his days as Harvard Review Editor ? Or anything he published as a Law Professor at Chitown U.
    I don't give a rat's a$$ about his grades . I want to know what was the purpose of sealing 8 years of work in the Illinois Senate ? All I know from the official Illinois record is that he was quite unremarkable.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 10:12 AM
    "I think that it's important for any candidate in public office to be as transparent as possible, to let people know who we are, what we stand for, and you know, I think that this is just carrying on a tradition that has existed throughout the modern presidency." (Barack Obama ) bwaaaahaaaaahaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaa!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 10:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman View Post
    I think its funny they call our guy opaque, but don't care if their guy is too! Hypocracy, or a double standard......................OR BOTH!

Some leader, that refuses to clarify.
    If you want Romney's tax records I have no problem with that because I don't care if the president is rich or not. In fact I think one that's been successful in the private sector is much more qualified than a virtually unknown community organizer. But I've made reference to Obama's empty, pompous claims of transparency for years and he's been anything but transparent.

So from my end all you have is Obama's hypocrisy (the correct spelling, where's our language monitor when a liberal misspells a word) and his double standard.

>from the site editor: I refrain from editing all the misspellings on the Current Events board.<
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 10:28 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by speechlesstx View Post
    >from the site editor: I refrain from editing all the misspellings on the Current Events board.<
    That would be Wondergirl: Ask Me Help Desk - View Profile: Wondergirl
    Uber Member

Jul 17, 2012, 10:46 AM
    Call it intellectual curiousity . Don't you want to read any scholarship from his days as Harvard Review Editor
    Hello again, tom:

I want Obama to release whatever documents you wanted George W. Bush to release... I have a feeling, you weren't so intellectually curious about him. So, there's something else going on here..

We ALL know what it is. You guys just can't get over the fact that we have a BLACK president... It bugs you SOOOO badly that you're looking for some PROOF - ANY proof - that a black man STILL isn't equal to a white guy... You're looking for vindication... It ain't there. Bummer for you old white guys.

excon
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 11:31 AM
    It would be a waste of time to try to defend myself from your constant charge of racism. As you must know there are plenty of good QUALIFIED Black candidates I'd love to see as President. They are the ones the left routinely disparages with stereotypical slurs.
    Ultra Member

Jul 17, 2012, 11:40 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma View Post
    No sir, I know who I'm referring to and that would be you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search